Friday, November 20, 2009

Frugal Friday

Happy Frugal Friday!
So, I originally was going to post something different for this Frugal Friday, but I found this beauty this morning and just had to share!
And guess where I found her at (hint, this is where the frugal part comes in)?...
One of my FAVORITE places
The Goodwill!
OK, now brace yourselves...

That's right, it was $1.99! And do you see the other sticker? Yep, your right again it was originally from Pottery Barn for $29.00.


Now is that a steal or what!?!
Isn't she pretty? I'm not sure where I will put her, but for now she is in my room where I can look at her all night long.
Happy Frugal Friday!
Danika


2 comments:

  1. You completely scored! She is pretty and for that price she is downright beautiful! What Goodwill do you go to?

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsea, Don't you just love the Goodwill!!! I usually go to the Bellevue one (Overlake), but I would happily vist all :)

    ReplyDelete