Friday, November 13, 2009

Frugal Friday

This Friday's post is sooo Frugal it's FREE!!! That's right, you can make this SIMPLE project with stuff you have tucked around the house.

My daughter loves to do art project and brings home piles of them every time she goes to pre-school. She is also a social butterfly and dearly loves her "friends" pictures.

I was tired of seeing art work sitting on the kitchen counter and photos of her friends floating around the house sooo...

All I did was take a piece of ribbon I had stashed in my wrapping supplies and tacked it to the wall and then just used clothes pins to put up the photos.



For her art work I hung a wider ribbon on the wall and used a little heaver gaged clips to hold up the art.

It's such a simple idea, but so useful. She loves seeing her art displayed on the wall and it's very easy to rotate as new art comes in. I hung the photo banner at her height so she can easily see all her "friends" smiling faces.

Now how frugal and easy is that!

Happy Frugal Friday!
Danika


No comments:

Post a Comment