Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Target Love~storage ottomans

If you haven't looked at Target lately you are missing out...duh!


I have been searching for something new to put in front of our leather sectional. I knew I didn't want more leather or a table, but we needed something. A place to set our drinks, place our feet and maybe even give a little extra storage. And with a toddler and one on the way I didn't want to invest a ton of $$$ and have my kids destroy it.


And then one day I came across these...


How could I go wrong with $39 each and storage too!


I had to finally step away from the computer because Target has so many storage ottomans in a wide variety of styles and colors for a steal!

This Chocolate stripe Dwell cube is $159.00. How can you beat that!
I love this orange and cream one for $199.00, too bad it doesn't match my style.


This is the one I got and for the price I paid I won't feel bad when I want something new in 6 months ;)
This pewter grey one is so chic and only $219
Have you looked at Target lately? You may be pleasantly surprised!
Danika



No comments:

Post a Comment